Terms & Conditions
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and can be used to recognize the user depending on the information contained in the cookie and the way the computer is used. The user’s browser only stores cookies on the hard drive during the current session, which requires a minimum of memory space and does not damage the computer. Cookies do not contain specific personal information and most of them are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings independently. Without your expressed consent (by activating the cookies in your browser), the stored data will not be linked to your personal data that you provided during registration or purchase.
- Which kinds of cookies are used on this website?
- Technical cookies: They enable the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the various options or services available there, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the distribution of video as well as sound or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined in the user’s terminal according to a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: If correctly handled by us or by third parties, they enable us to quantify the number of users and thus to measure and statistically analyse the use of the service offered by the users. For this purpose, your navigation on our website will be analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are processed either by us or by third parties and enable us to manage the supply of advertising space on the website in the most efficient way and to adapt the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to your use of our website. For this purpose, we may analyse your surfing habits on the Internet and we may show you advertisements in connection with your surfing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They enable the most efficient management of the advertising space that the publisher has included in their case in a website, application or platform from which they offer the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous monitoring of their surfing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile for displaying advertising on this basis.
- Third party cookies
The website of EUROTRANS BASE LOGÍSTICA DE MUDANZAS, S.L. may use the services of third parties who collect data for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, United States.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including all third-party cookies used and the data of these third parties. For obvious reasons, only Google has been included in this model in the use of analytics, as it is the most widely used and most frequent).
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
You can find all about Google’s cookies, both analytical and advertising cookies, and their management and settings at: